The city of Eger is among the first in Hungary to prepare its sustainable urban mobility plan, which will be a new transport strategy putting people – residents – in the focus, and supporting transport developments of the coming years. The planning process goes ahead with professional support from Mobilissimus.
The opinion of the residents of the city and its area is surveyed by a questionnaire. Lucky respondents are offered prizes like e-bike rental, quarterly local bus pass or bike shop voucher.
The questionnaire is online until 15/03/2016 at kozlekedes.eger.hu.
It is also available and can be submitted as hard copy at the following locations, in opening hours, also until 15/03/2016:
- Eger City Hall, reception (Dobó tér 2.)
- Agria Park, 1st floor information desk (Törvényház utca 4.)
- Bus station, waiting room (Barkóczy út 2.)
- Eszterházy Károly University building B – ground floor (Egészségház utca 4.)
- Train station, ticket desk (Állomás tér 1.)
- Bródy Sándor Library – Central Library, customer service (Kossuth Lajos utca 16.)
Information about the planning process will be published regularly at kozlekedes.eger.hu.