The survey of routes can serve several purposes:
- To serve as a base for development plans, to assess baseline conditions, for example as part of cycling strategies and network plans, or for route designation and signage plans;
- Certification of existing routes;
- Data collection for maps;
- Providing information on routes to potential users.
We offer a range of solutions depending on your objectives:
- 3D street view imagery of cycling, walking and water tourism routes, which can be displayed on the Mapillary interface (shown in the link if the Mobilissimus layer is enabled top right) or embedded in a website, so that it can be used to promote routes;
- Survey and evaluation of cycle routes using the European Certification Standard (ECS) methodology developed by the European Cyclists’ Federation (ECF), also used for EuroVelo routes, with the involvement of an official EuroVelo route inspector;
- Survey of cycling tourism routes in the framework of the EcoVeloTour project (2021) - 2500 km, taking into account the ECS methodology
- GIS data collection and processing, in particular by refining the freely accessible OpenStreetMap database;
- Map visualisation.
3D street view imagery Data Protection Policy (in Hungarian)