We can be found here:
3rd floor No 21, Lónyay utca 34. Doorbell No 31.
If you come by bicycle:
- if you have your own bike, you can lock it to the stands in front of the building, or in the courtyard, or
- if you use the BUBI bike sharing system, the closest stations are at Bakáts tér, Corvinus Egyetem and Markusovszky tér.
If you arrive by public transport, the closest stations are as follows:
- Metro line M3 – Kálvin tér or Corvin negyed,
- Metro line M4 – Kálvin tér or Fővám tér,
- Tramways No. 4 and 6 – Boráros tér or Mester utca,
- Tramway No.2 – Zsil utca,
- Tramways No.47-and 49 – Fővám tér or Kálvin tér,
- Buses No.15 and 115 – Czuczor utca in the direction of Deák tér and Közraktár utca in the direction of Boráros tér,
- Bus No. 9 – Kálvin tér,
- Trolleybus No. 83 – Közraktár utca in the direction of Fővám tér.
If you would like to come by car:
- first of all, reconsider if you really do need to use your car, and,
- if not, please find the alternatives in the above points,
- if yes, then you can park your car in the surrounding streets, for example Lónyay Street or Kinizsi Street. The parking fee is 440 HUF/hour on weekdays from 8 AM to 8 PM.