We can be found here:
3rd floor No 21, Lónyay utca 34. Doorbell No 31.
If you come by bicycle:
- if you have your own bike, you can lock it to the stands in front of the building, or in the courtyard, or
- if you use the BUBI bike sharing system, the closest stations are at Corvinus Egyetem and Ráday utca - Kinizsi utca.
If you arrive by public transport, the closest stations are as follows:
- Metro line M3 – Kálvin tér or Corvin negyed,
- Metro line M4 – Kálvin tér or Fővám tér,
- Trams No. 4 and 6 – Boráros tér or Mester utca,
- Tram No.2 – Zsil utca,
- Trams No.47-and 49 – Fővám tér or Kálvin tér,
- Buses No.15 and 115 – Czuczor utca in the direction of Deák tér and Közraktár utca in the direction of Boráros tér,
- Bus No. 9 – Kálvin tér,
- Trolleybus No. 83 – Közraktár utca in the direction of Fővám tér.
If you would like to come by car:
- first of all, reconsider if you really do need to use your car, and,
- if not, please find the alternatives in the above points,
- if yes, then you can park your car in the surrounding streets, for example Lónyay Street or Kinizsi Street. The parking fee is 600 HUF/hour on weekdays from 8 AM to 10 PM (detailed parking information: BKK).